What We Do


The breakdown of a marriage will raise difficult questions and potential problems that will need to be resolved.  We will help you answer those questions and guide you through the divorce process step by step.

Financial Settlement

We deal with all financial aspects of divorce and judicial separation including foreign marriages, tracing hidden assets, asset freezing, offshore companies and trusts, family or business assets, pension issues, variation of maintenance orders & enforceability of foreign orders.

We have the expertise to deal with emergency applications in freezing assets or securing interim financial provision where necessary.

We can assist with the preparation of a Consent Order or a Separation Agreement whether you have both agreed the finances together, through mediation or with our assistance.


Pre and post nuptial agreements

A pre-nuptial agreement is a legal agreement entered into prior to a marriage or civil partnership.  The agreement details who owns what at the time of marriage and also how the couple intend for those assets to be divided in the event of divorce or separation.

A post-nuptial agreement is a similar legal agreement (sometimes referred to as a deed of separation or separation agreement) which entered into after the marriage or civil partnership.  It might be entered into before or after separation

We can advise you in relation to the enforceability of these agreements in the UK and prepare the document.
Cohabitation agreement

We deal with all matters relating to cohabitation including agreements which can be entered into before and after
cohabitation and which provide contractual certainty regarding financial matters.


Civil Partnerships

We advise on and prepare civil partnership agreements for same sex couples dealing with all financial matters including pensions, offshore trusts and company structures. In the event that you are considering the dissolution of your civil partnership we can advise on the options for you and any children.


Domestic Abuse

We can assist you with protecting yourself and your children. One of the ways could be by way of court application for a  non-molestation order and/or occupation order.



We deal with all matters relating to children including arrangements for children upon separation and specific issues, for example education or taking a child to live abroad. We also deal with financial support for children including maintenance, school fees and housing whether as part of a divorce settlement or for unmarried families.

We have the expertise to deal with emergency applications in relation to children, for example abduction, refusal to return
following contact and orders protecting children.

There are also many other areas in relation to arrangements for children such as issues relating to step and grandchildren on which we can assist.